Grade 12 Business Studies Paper 1 and 2 2019 Exam Papers and Memos: May/June, October/November.
Table of Contents
List of Grade 12 Business Studies Paper 1 and 2 2019
Afrikaans Supplementary exam:
English Supplementary exam
Business Studies May-June 2019
Hello Grade 12 Learners. Modern Classroom has everything for you needed to pass your matric exams, tests, assessments, research tasks and assignments under CAPS Curriculum. Feel free to explore all resources for grade 12, such as Study Guides, DBE Past Exam Papers with Memos, and Speech Topics. That’s if you want to know how to pass grade 12 with distinctions in South AfricaModern Classroom
Why passing Grade 12 is very important
Grade 12 ultimately prepares you for the real world out there, and most importantly matric is your ultimate gateway for varsity. You really need good marks in Grade 12 in order to pass well and study what you like. Good Grade 12 marks means good APS Score.
The calculation of an Admission Point Score (APS) is based on a candidate’s achievement in any SIX recognised National Senior Certificate 20-credit subjects (including subjects from the non-designated subject list, e.g. CAT, Tourism, Hospitality Studies and Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Technology, etc.), by using the NSC seven-point rating scale. Life Orientation is a 10-credit subject and may not be used for calculating the APS. Life Orientation is also not a faculty-specific subject requirement.
Have you made your career choice yet?
Now that you are in your final year of studies, have you made up your mind about what career you want to pursue after matric? Have a look at below questions and click on the links for more information:
Do you know:
- Do you want to study at a University or College?
- What career do you plan to pursue after school?
- What subjects you will need to study for this career?
- Which country do you want to study at, Canada maybe?
- How will you pay for your studies?
5 Ways to Pass Matric with Distinction?
- Teach your friends the subject you know the most. Teaching others makes you learn faster
- Manage your time properly. Learn to focus at one task at a time.
- Gather all learning material about a subject and try answering previous exam papers and tests
- Ensure you do have 8 hrs of sleep every night so that you will always be productive.
- Remove all destructions around you, such as: TV, CellPhone, Noisy people, etc. If you cant, go to the library or study at school.