Why special Schools are essential?
Special Needs Education is education for students with disabilities, in consideration of their individual educational needs, which aims at full development of their capabilities and at their independence and social participation. Special Needs Education is carried out in various forms, including in resource rooms, in special classes ( both are in regular schools ), and in special schools named “Schools for Special Needs Education”.
Thus, Tswellang Spec is classified under “special-needs school” (previously referred to as a school for a disabled child), which caters to students who have special educational needs due to severe learning difficulties, physical disabilities, or behavioral problems.
Key Details about Tswellang Spec
- Phase: Special Needs Education School
- Emis number: 440303235
- Specialisation: Special Needs Education School
- School type: Public School
Tswellang Spec Contact Information
- GPS Direction: -26.253156, -29.155981
- Physical Address: Dr Becher Road,Mangaung,Mangaung,Bloemfontein,
- Telephone: 0514323975
- Local Municipality: Mangaung Local Municipality