Why special Schools are essential?
Special Needs Education is education for students with disabilities, in consideration of their individual educational needs, which aims at full development of their capabilities and at their independence and social participation. Special Needs Education is carried out in various forms, including in resource rooms, in special classes ( both are in regular schools ), and in special schools named “Schools for Special Needs Education”.
Thus, Snap Academy is classified under “special-needs school” (previously referred to as a school for a disabled child), which caters to students who have special educational needs due to severe learning difficulties, physical disabilities, or behavioral problems.
Key Details about Snap Academy
- Phase: Special Needs Education School
- Emis number: 100000291
- Specialisation: Special Needs Education School
- School type: Private School
Snap Academy Contact Information
- GPS Direction: -18.664034, -33.809769
- Physical Address: De Dam Street, Durbanville
- Telephone: 0219757224
- Local Municipality: City Of Cape Town