Why special Schools are essential?
Special Needs Education is education for students with disabilities, in consideration of their individual educational needs, which aims at full development of their capabilities and at their independence and social participation. Special Needs Education is carried out in various forms, including in resource rooms, in special classes ( both are in regular schools ), and in special schools named “Schools for Special Needs Education”.
Thus, School Of Hope is classified under “special-needs school” (previously referred to as a school for a disabled child), which caters to students who have special educational needs due to severe learning difficulties, physical disabilities, or behavioral problems.
Table of Contents
Key Details about School Of Hope
- Phase: Specialized School
- Emis number: 103007340
- Specialisation: Specialized School
- School type: Private School
School Of Hope Contact Information
- GPS Direction: -18.53415885, -33.95410025
- Physical Address: Waverley Bussiness Park, Observatory
- Telephone: 0214470334
- Local Municipality: City Of Cape Town