Cape Recife High is a Public school for a special needs child in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape province. Cape Recife High is based in Port Elizabeth education district and it is registered on: 1/1/1960.
Why special Schools are essential?
Special Needs Education is education for students with disabilities, in consideration of their individual educational needs, which aims at full development of their capabilities and at their independence and social participation. Special Needs Education is carried out in various forms, including in resource rooms, in special classes ( both are in regular schools ), and in special schools named “Schools for Special Needs Education”.
Thus, Cape Recife High is classified under “special-needs school” (previously referred to as a school for a disabled child), which caters to students who have special educational needs due to severe learning difficulties, physical disabilities, or behavioral problems.
Key Details about Cape Recife High
- Phase: Special Needs Education School
- Emis number: 200100104
- Specialisation: Physical Disability/Remedial
- School type: Public School
Cape Recife High Contact Information
- GPS Direction: -25.66782, -33.9965
- Physical Address: 58 Admiralty Way,Summer Strand,Port Elizabeth,6001
- Telephone: 0415832147
- Local Municipality: Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality